Tagged by captainraito (thanks Lisa)
TUMBLR ACCENT CHALLENGE!!!
- Your name and username.
- Where you’re from.
- Pronounce the following words: Aunt, Roof, Route, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Pajamas, Caught, Naturally, Aluminium, GIF, Tumblr, Crackerjack, Doorknob, Envelope, GPOY.
- What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
- What is a bubbly carbonated drink called?
- What do you call gym shoes?
- What do you call your grandparents?
- What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
- What is the thing you change the TV channel with?
- Choose a book and read a passage from it.
- Do you think you have an accent?
- Be a wizard or a vampire?
- Do you know anyone on Tumblr in real life?
- End audio post by saying any THREE words you want.
Too many words generally confuse me which is why I make so many mistakes during reading. Also, forgot to mention I have met another person from tumblr (during a TnS concert) as well as someone who said they were probably following me :\
Am I supposed to tag people to do this, if so: lefthookididntseeitcoming, rozle27, ihateteganandsara, catbrambles, createthedog :)
I met a girl, but she doesn't have Tumblr. What do I do?
But… how did you meet her if she doesn’t have Tumblr?
"Everyone’s fucked up. You’ve just gotta decide what kinda fucked up you’re into."
Mark Patterson, @Expherience (via kushandwizdom
when u accidentally hurt ur friends feelings and they insist that its fine but u know it isnt
Because reasons, When you get this, post 5 random facts about yourself and then send this to 10 of your favorite followers.
- I never really understood what people meant when they said I look emo, or hipster, or Korean, or gay, like a boy? I’m an INTJ so I rarely show emotions (is that what emo is?), I don’t understand what a hipster is, I don’t watch Korean dramas or listen to K-pop, so no idea what the Korean ‘look’ is, you can’t tell my sexuality by the way I look and I don’t think I look like a boy. I don’t judge people by the way they look, because you can’t tell who a person is by their looks.
- I just saw this really cool Game of Thrones shirt on Amazon, but it’s only sold through the HBO store, which is fine because I’ve bought stuff from there before. So I go onto the online store and find this other awesome Targaryen jacket as well and I’m excited to buy these two awesome looking items of clothing, then I get to checkout and it says they both don’t ship to Australia. Seriously?!?! Then I click on an item I’ve bought before from the store and same thing. They must’ve stopped shipping to Australia for most of their stock now. Makes me angry when I see something I like online but can’t buy it because it only ships to the USA and Canada.
- I don’t get the whole ALS ice bucket trend. I saw it, looked at its origins and I get that it’s to raise awareness for ALS, but essentially the dare is to drop a bucket of ice water over yourself OR donate $100 to the cause. So I have all these facebook acquaintances dropping ice water on themselves and daring their friends to do the same. At the end of the day, I’m thinking, heaps of people are getting wet, but is any of them actually really raising awareness to ALS or donating to the cause??? Or they just think it’s fun to accept a challenge for the sake of a trend?
- Evenings after dinner (between 7-10pm) is usually my most sleepy period of the day. Not sure if this is because I haven’t had caffeine since early morning/afternoon, or I’ve just eaten a massive dinner, or I’ve used up so much mental/physical energy at work, or I’ve talked so much at work it drains me… Anyway, I usually end up falling asleep on my table at this time and have continuous excessive yawning for minutes on end. Why don’t I just go to sleep? because 10pm is too early to sleep.
- I’m not an easy person to please, impress, surprise or excite. Maybe it’s because I think too much, but not sure why.